CO2 Welding Wire, Copper Coated Er70s-6 Welding Soldering Wire
|FOB Unit Price:||US $700 US $600|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: ER70s-6
- Material: Copper / Copper Alloy
- Slag Characteristic: Acidic
- Model No: Aws A5.18 Er70s-6
- Protective Gas: CO2
- Sample: Can Offer
- HS Code: 72292000, 72292000
- Weight: 1kg/5kg/15kg/Spool
- Trademark: Mighty
- Specification: 0.8mm/0.9mm/1.0mm/1.2mm/1.6mm
- Type: Rolling Wire
- Flux Containing: Not Containing Flux
- Extended Length: 10-20mm
- Color: Copper Coated
- Delivery: 10-20 Days
- MOQ: 5 Tons
- Diameter: 0.6mm,0.9mm,1.0mm,1.2mm,1.6mm
- Certificate: ABS,Gl,Lr,CCS
- Transport Package: 1kg/5kg/10kg/15kg/20kg/Spool in Carton, 250kg/ Dru
- Origin: Shandong, China
Submerged Arc Welding Wire EM12K,EL12; Flux Cored Wire(Gas Shield E71T-1C, E71T-1;
Self Shield E71T-GS); Flux(SJ101, SJ301, SJ501). We can meet the needs of the customers
according to each country relevant standard.
MIG welding wire ER70S6 is made of excellent carbon steel or low alloy steel by drawing, straightening and copper coating, has variousexcellent feature. using CO2 or argon-rich as a protective gas welding.
1. It has excellent mechanical performance such as fast melting rate, high depositing efficiency, stable arc, little spatter, beautiful seam.
2. The slag is fluid and when hardened it is compact and easy to remove.
3. Welding of carbon steel, low alloy steel & 500 Mpa grade low alloy high intensity steel structure, etc. Such as vehicle, building, bridge, ship building, pressure vessel industry and pipeline etc.
4.It is suitable for all position welding of steel sheets and irregular joints even under unfavorable conditions.
5. High-speed welding of light gauge plate and pipe line steel.
Packing: 1kg/5kg/10kg/15kg/20kg/spool in carton, 250kg/ drum, 21.6MT -25.2MT per 1X20" FCL.
|Chemical Composition of Deposited Metal(%)|
Mechanical Properties of Deposited Metal
Reference Current (DC+)
|Wire Size(mm)||Welding Current (A)||CO2 Flow Rate (L/Min)|