Welding Flux Sj301 for Sub Arc Welding Wire Aws-A5.23/Aws-A5.17
|FOB Unit Price:||US $600 US $400|
|Purchase Qty. (Tons)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: welding flux SJ301
- pH: Alkaline
- Melting Point: >600℃
- Function: Protect Weld Metal
- Manufacturing Method: Non-melting
- Quality System: ISO9001: 2008
- Certification: ABS; CCS; Lr; Gl
- Color: Grey
- Trademark: MIGHTY BRAND
- Specification: Grain Size: 10-40mesh(1.7- 0.38mm)
- HS Code: 3801900000
- state: Solid
- Type: Inorganic
- Chemical Composition: SiO₂=10%-30%
- Application: Submerged-arc Welding
- Model No.: Welding Flux Sj301
- Weight: 25kg/Kraft Paper Bag; 40bags/Jumbo Pallet
- Sample: Can Offered
- Grain Size: 2.0-0.45 mm (10-40 Meshes)
- Transport Package: 25 Kg/Kraft Paper Bag, 40 Bags/Pallet
- Origin: Qingdao, Shandong, China
Certification: ABS, CCS
AWS A5.17 F6A0-EL8 F7A2-EM12K
EN760 SA CS 1 89 AC H5
Butt and fillet welding of minature LPG tanks, Structural steels, Gas bottles,
Pipeline steel, especially Spiral pipes welding.
1. SJ301 is an agglomerated calcium-silicate type welding flux
2. Metallurgical behavior: High silicon pick-up is obtained. When the
manganese content in wire is less than 1.5%, also a manganese pick-up.
3. Grain size: 10 to 60 mesh Basicity: 1.0(BIIW)
4. Regularly shaped welds are deposited without reducion of area or interface
5. Slag detachability is good. A short slag is produced, thus allowing
circumferential welding on small-diameter workpieces without the risk of
6. The production of large pipes(especially spiral pipe welding) is a typical
application fo this flux
7. Relatively high manganese pick-up is obtained, thus allowing the flux to be
used with wires with a low Mn content.
Necessary process before welding:
Damp flux should be re-dried at 300-350 º C for 2 hours. Rust, grease and
moisture on the weldment should be removed before welding.
The flux is fit for the submerged arc welding of low carbon steel and low alloy
steel, as well as the fast single-way and double-surface welding of thin steel
sheet. And it is usually used for the sumberged arc welding of liquefied gas
storage tanks, gas bottles, and pipeline steel.
25kg per kraft paper bag; 1000kg per Jumbo bag
1. The welding flux must be baked for 2hours at the temperature of 300-
350ºC before build up welding
2.Some foreign substances such as rust , grease and moisture on the
weldment should be removed before welding.
|Chemical composition of the flux SJ301(%):|
|Mechanical properties of the deposited metal:|
|Wires matched||Standard models||Yield|
|Tensile Strength |
Mechanical Performance of the Deposited Metal:
1. Professional service for products
2. Much more competitive price
3. Honest and excellent supplier
4. Delivery time is shorter than others.
5. We believe the good quality is the basis for cooperation.
6. We could provide the samples for test to you.
7. Our company policy is Quality First, and to establish Long Time business,
not just one time
How to contact us?
Mr. Jacky-MIGHTY QINGDAO METAL MATERIALS CO., LTD.
Add: Room 705, Building A, Heda Office Building, NO. 175, Tailiu
Road, Shibei Strict, Qingdao, China